<VV> E-Mail Scam

Kenneth N. Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Fri Jun 29 05:55:43 EDT 2007

Great idea to keep detailed records.  It will make it much easier for the
prosecutor to make his case against you for fraud.  And using the U.S.
postal service to send the "fee-reduced" funds only elevates it to a federal
crime.

Hint:  You are not given a free ride to engage in criminal behavior just
because someone "may have" tried it with you.

When the dust settles please let us know the visiting hours.    <grin>

Ken