<VV> Wanted Early Model Air Cleaner AssY

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 30 00:28:25 EDT 2007

Actually the early car and FC use a different center section on the air
cleaner setup. The car has a snorkle that sticks up and would hit the
engine cover. The FC version has air inlet grafted to the side of the
center section to allow the low engine cover clearance. I think the
other parts are interchangeable. Does your FC use a PCV valve?  Model year?

Frank DuVal