<VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 29, Issue 103

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jun 30 00:32:21 EDT 2007

I use the same procedure, but continue on and remove the three nuts from
the other side A arm to get the spring out of the way.

 This also lets me check the condition of the bolt, as I have had four
bolts fail on me over the years. The spring really tries to push itself
through the pavement when the bolt breaks!

Frank DuVal