<VV> Tachometer Calibration

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Mar 1 22:11:53 EST 2007

Matt, We were wondering when you were going to leave CC and chime in on this
one. LOL

Tony, I think the point is that we want a quick and easy way to bench test
the tachs.  I don't know of many that could crawl up under the dash and dial
one in while someone else is reading the dwell/tach.  Also, the engine is
going to fluctuate while you are trying to do this.

Mine is out the car now and I suppose I could connect it in parallel with
the dwell tach just for kicks, but I still think a bench test with the door
chime transformer would be much easier.

Cliff Tibbitts