<VV> Tachometer Calibration

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 22:14:16 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 6:56:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

> Why is this discussion missing the use of a dwell/rpm meter?
>  Why can't all this "chime my bell" not get substituted by an
>  Dwell/RPM meter - then making the adjustment on the tach
>  based on what the meter is showing?

Hang on!  Hankiepoo will come to your defense  as soon as Wanda's finished
with him for the night:

Toni.....have you ever tried this...... reaching under dash?

What about people who cannot read / understand wiring diagrams.....connecting
tach out of dash at engine?

I've seen it all..at least once......LOL!

I'm spoiled....for 40 yrs. I've had access  to a calibration lab at work....

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!