<VV> Ebay Spyder - 64 Monza with turbo motor...

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 12:54:18 EST 2007

I should also ad, that this car is not an original Spyder but is a
"clone" as a 64 Monza that has been converted over.  The car is nice but
nothing like the ad states about being a low mileage original.

It is a nicely restored Monza with a turbo conversion.  Many aftermarket
parts and original touches, like the damper, chrome spyder dash and
aftermarket gages.  The non GM wire wheels, and other stuff.

Mice car and a nice cruiser like the ad states but not really what he
describes.

Rick Loving