<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

Kerry and jan B deaconone at teleweb.net
Sun Mar 4 18:34:41 EST 2007

*/

Hi again,

I noticed the lack of an exhaust cut out and thought that this might a
clone. Missed the improper placing of the emblems though!  Since the
seller has ended the auction and relisted it with the following
addition, I suspect he figured this out OR perhaps someone figured it
out for him.

"With only 4761 Spiders ever being built and very hard to get when they
were new, heres its twin, the Monza Convertible that had a dealer added
Turbo Charged System, later the Spider signs, so it probably is rarer
than the originals/*"

Kerry B. 1963 1/2 Spyder Convertible