<VV> Performance Parts for sale

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 20:39:17 EST 2007

I just had a long and interesting conversation with a Ernest Stockes from CA.
Seems he was in the Corvair performance parts and engine manufacturing many
years ago, and has recovered from some serious injuries and illnesses. He asked
that I mention that he had tons of unique engine parts (cylinders, heads.
blocks, etc.) for sale. I am sure many of you know him, and if you are
interested, and have a while to chat with him, I will give you his address and phone
number.
Grant Young
http://www.aol.com.