FW: <VV> Exhaust Manifold Studs to Exhaust Pipe.

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Tue Mar 6 14:16:58 EST 2007

1St off I want to thank everyone who enlightened me on what happened on
the 4th.  Second, if Allan didn't break the studs already, why not try
getting in there with a nut cracker (is my memory correct that there is
a nut on the end of that stud?) PB BLASTER plus taps to break free rust,
more PB BLASTER and the gentle twists back and forth.

Regards,

Guy Brandes