<VV> Stumble more info

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 06:50:43 EST 2007

The problem with the point plate is the pivot wears; and the ground
connection gets shaky. The pivot point IS the ground. This wear also will
change the dwell.
Smoothness isn't the issue, lateral play is. Don't just rotate the plate as
a test, push it in and out radially. There should be NO play.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net