Video Info RE: <VV> Does this sound familiar?????

Harry Jensen hljensen at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 18:18:52 EST 2007

Hi--

I can confirm that lc routinely hooked up the vacuum cleaners to 220v. I
watched him do it many times.

Sometimes the circuit breaker would get hot and trip, so he took off the
cover of the circuit breaker box and put an ice cube on the circuit
breaker. I about feel over the first time I watched him do it.

--H