Video Info RE: <VV> Does this sound familiar?????

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 9 15:35:46 EST 2007

I saw the Mythbusters episode as well.  I seem to recall hearing that lclc
wired up the vacuum cleaners to 220V power to achieve those dramatic
results.  I thought about posting that info to the Mythbuster message board,
as well as pointing out that Dave Barry (the columnist/satarist) wrote about
the Vacuum Cleaner Blowups in one of his books.

We've got a decent 'vair video collection here, the FC/Econoline comparison,
>From Here to There, VCBU and some others and we've discussed posting them up
on a P2P network.  I'm currently seeding the 1960 Corvair video as a
Torrent.  If you go to www.isohunt.com and search Corvair it should come up.

Regards,
Joel