<VV> Re: Photo's of the rescue of UV #377

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Sun Mar 11 15:04:24 EST 2007

Thanks for sharing the photos.  I remember the thread now. The story
and happy ending are great.  I hope you are considering sending the
rescue account  to the Communique.  It is a worthy story and I think
there are others like me enjoy the fantasies that accompany hearing
about such a "rescue".

Congratulations.  I love stories like that.  She looks better than I
would have envisioned from the previous postings.

Bill