<VV> Spoiler

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 11 15:31:39 EST 2007

Sorry about that...  I meant a spoiler is a GOOD thing to have.  Your
comment was that you had not tried the Camaro version and I mistook that to
mean that you had not tried a spoiler at all.  I cannot say which might be
superior OR inferior.  I can only say that having a spoiler is better than
not having one.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110 With Spoiler
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 With Spoiler
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%) With Spoiler