<VV> 2007 CORSA Convention

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Mar 12 14:11:28 EST 2007

Just for the record, JR never called me a liar -- or implied I was.  He
did question the validity of the information I was given in that his
experience differed from mine.

Note that I'm not talking about the non-refundable deposit -- I knew
about that and it's not uncommon with other car club conventions
(included one in Cedar Rapids, IA).  JR was questioning the requirement
to provide copies of both CC and DL.

Harry J. is on the case.

BTW, the hotel is NOT in Detroit.

Dave Keillor