<VV> Sent to me this morning from my sister in Jacksonville, Florida ...

Thompson, Ed EXT at quarles.com
Mon Mar 12 14:23:45 EST 2007

... who is well aware that the CORSA Convention will be held there in
June or July of 2009.  She and I visited the (likely) host hotel in
downtown "Jax," during my visit this past Christmas.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/030307/nen_8302118.shtml

Ed Thompson
ext at quarles.com
'66 110-glide Monza sport sedan
Milwaukee

(note:  I am NOT a participant/subscriber to Virtual Vairs, but want to
share this w/ those who are, I hope to see many of you at the Convention
in Detroit this July.)

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.