<VV> 2007 Convention

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 15:12:39 EST 2007

With all this talk about hotel reservations I decided to call the hotel. I
was assured that indeed my reservations were in order (made last NOV) and that
one nights reservation on my credit card was more then sufficient. Mary at BW
couldn't understand all the problems and advised people with problems to call
the hotel directly.
  Now a problem I am having: exactly how does one place an ad on the CORSA
online classifieds? I filled out all the requirement spaces, put in my code word
etc and when I go to place an ad, "type and catagory" come up plus no real
space to type out an ad. What is type and catagory? Is it just me or ????
   Ed in Florida