<VV> 2007 Convention

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Mon Mar 12 15:34:06 EST 2007

Hello--

This is a general message.

You will need to register to post an ad. The system is brand new. If you
used a password with the old system, you will need to re-register for the
new system.

Ad 'type' is whether the ad is 'for sale', a 'want' ad, or you have
something to trade. Category is vehicle, parts, announcements, service, and
literature.

If you are having trouble, please e-mail me privately and include the
browser and version you are using.

Thank you.

--H