<VV> Heater Cable?

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 15:46:57 EST 2007

                                        B"H

People:  I pulled up the carpet on my 69 Monza on
Sunday in an attempt to find the heater cable.
However it wasn't there.  Can I assume it's located
under the car?  WHen I install the new cable, should I
route it in the interior section under the carpeting?

Thanks for you advice as always, it's appreciated!

...Bill Hershkowitz
Brooklyn New York
"Susie The Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza Hardtop 110PG