<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Tue Mar 13 18:19:46 EST 2007

Harry,
Is this a new rule for this hotel as they did not mention this when I made
my reservations.  Did Corsa know about this when they made the contract?  If
they did not then I don't think we have to adhere to the policy.  I remember
that last year at the Adams Mark one of our Corsa member had his credit card
number used by a person at the front desk for purchases for them selves.
If they do not ssend me the form and I don't have a room when I get there
they will hear from my attorney.
John Sweet----- Original Message -----