<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Mar 13 20:48:53 EST 2007

Oh fer cryin out loud.  All that explantion about classes of business - what does that have to do with people making reservations at a hotel??  I'm not a business, I'm just a guy.  This has got to be a hotel policy and it's just ridiculous.  I didn't have to do this for the Adam's Mark or any other hotel I've ever stayed at ever.  Send a check?  What a hassle.  Every other hotel I've ever stayed in gets very nervous if you DON'T use a credit card.

I don't get it and I'm seriously considering not going to the convention because of it.  I LIKE staying at the host hotel, unlike some people, and I really don't want to stay at some other hotel and drive back and forth to the action.  This sucks really, what a dumb hotel - it's too bad.  My 10 year old will be very disappointed - he was really looking forward to the water park.

mikeH