<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Wed Mar 14 06:41:18 EST 2007

Hi Mike--

The explanation about business is that the card processors are responsible
for the rules which have to be followed. I understand your just a 'guy',
but your a 'guy' who is a member of a club and the club 'bought' (for lack
of a better word) the hotel for a week.

It is our intention that is will be a one year deal. Next year, hotel
reservations will be made through CORSA and then CORSA will give the hotel
a list of people who will use it's room block.

--H