<VV> 2007 convention hotel

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 00:04:26 EST 2007

So provide the hotel with a list of member ID #s (a much less sensitive
piece of information).  The hotel then checks (asks verbally) for ID purpose
to be sure that the number matches the name.  This tells the hotel that the
person making the call is a member and CORSA knows who the are.  Not a great
many non-members attend and those that do will have the "new deal" to deal
with.

I wonder if we have any guest speakers who may wish to stay at the hotel.
Hope they don't get the "rude" treatment, too!

Later, JR