<VV> Carb balancer

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 12:34:57 EST 2007

A while back I made a carb balance tester, but I cannot find the
instructions in my books again.

I have the shop manual, tech guide, and the basics book.

As I recall I used a vacuum gauge with a tee in it.  One side of the tee
going to each crab.

Then by clamping off one side or another I could adjust the fuel mix until
both sides read the same.  Then reset the idle, and re-test until a good
low idle is achieved.

I have cleaned out the 63's carbs (did not look too bad), when the gasket
kit arrives I will re-assemble, and want to be able to re-balance the carbs.

Thanks to all.