<VV> ez car lift

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 20:39:20 EST 2007

Mark, I've had one in the shop for a little over 10 months. For my
purposes it is better than sliced bread. With an eight foot ceiling, I
have no room for a conventional lift and even the scissor lifts I've
seen at places like Harbor Freight completely block the entire bottom
of the car. With the EZ carlift the entire tunnel is accessable. The
lift will raise a car (or truck ) 26 inches in about a minute and a
half. Much better than jacking and placing jackstands on each corner. I
modified mine by replacing the wheeled castors with ball castors since
it will always be used on concrete in the shop. I power mine with a
Craftsman 3/8" corded drill bought through the Craftsman club for
$59.00. I have had several early models , several late models and three
FC's  on it with no problems whatsoever. Not that it makes any
difference in the operation, but it is pretty also-medium blue paint
and polished aluminum. It completely disassembles in about two
minutes(8 bolts) and can be transported in a Honda hatchback or stood
on end for storage. Feel free to contact me for any questions you may
have or just to talk about it.

Dave.. .