<VV> Suggestion for increasing and retaining Corsa membership

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 08:43:14 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/14/2007 5:55:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hanssmom at cox.net writes:

> Perhaps along with "Corvair Basics", members should also be given a copy of
> Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People".  Not sure the
> book qualifies as a classic though.

Not worth the paper it's printed on!  I'm a " Forced"  Dale Carnegie  Honor
Graduate.......made the facilitaor cry!!   GGGGG

Then they had the Gall to ask me to join the crew!!  Said I was a "Classic"
LOL!!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!