<VV> Re: Carb Balancer

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:05:28 EST 2007

I hope to beat you to it.  I was about to ask where a homemade device was
described on the net.  I just re-installed my engine this week.  It's
running, but I'd been fiddling with the carbs and need to do this.  With the
3/16" vent fix in the carbs, a unisyn doesn't work anymore.  I don't trust
my vacuum gauge - everytime I hook it up the needle vibrates all over the
place.

I already have most of the supplies.  I'll use marvel mystery oil for safety
and visibility (+ I need some for other engines).

Barry in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies
CORSA member
CORSA SC BOD