<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 26, Issue 40

Norman Bloss n.bloss at verizon.net
Wed Mar 14 14:01:04 EST 2007

Mark,

The E-Z Car Lift was designed and is being built by Boytcho Manev, a very active member of Corsa West. We have been privileged to follow the development and testing of the device. Believe me, it is worth it. Boytcho repeatedly demonstrated it at the 2006 GWFBT in Palm Springs. It performed well even when the power was being supplied by a small generator.

Norman Bloss
Life Member of Corsa West of Los Angeles