<VV> Host hotel

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 16:11:44 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: kaczmarek at charter.net
Mentioning you could get a room down the street for less than the host rate, I'm
afraid, just opened Pandora's Box.  I'll let Ned holler at you for that.

Hank, I only holler at you...:^)

You could have found out about an alternate hotel on the main page of the convention (http://corvairscomehome2007.com/index.htm), where Larry Claypool writes, "A Super 8 Motel is close by as are others; those looking for a cheaper room (or any room if they wait too long) can find one pretty close."

There no way I'm gonna holler at Larry....

Ned