<VV> 2007 Hotel Credit Card Processing

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Mar 14 13:59:24 EST 2007

Prepaying for a room is fine but asking for  ID info or checks is unusual in
my experience and I'd really rather not go with the flow on it.

You may need to get a little more!  For all the reasons you've stated, most
credit card purchases currently require SOME form of additional ID,
including "pay-at-the pump" gas stations that require you to punch in the
Zip-Code of the card's billing address (bitch for me since it's a company
credit card and can have one of several!).

Don't like the way things are?  I believe there's flight leaving for
Botswana on Thursday....but be sure to pay cash!

John