<VV> Re: Carb Balancer

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed Mar 14 19:32:01 EST 2007

At 12:49 PM 3/14/2007, Chris C, Warwick RI wrote:
>I will have to try this one.  At least it looks interesting.
>At 07:18 AM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
>
>>This home-made Carb balancer design is brilliantly simple - and as a bonus,
>>easier to use than most.  All you need is a yardstick and some
>>tubing and oil.
>>
>>http://www.powerchutes.com/manometer.asp

You shouldn't even need oil.   Water would likely work as well or
better and you wouldn't have to wait for the oil to stabilize.   And
no, nothing bad would happen if you let the engine suck the water out
of the tubing while running.             ...unless you use garden
hose or the like.      ;)

tony..