<VV> CORSA

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 14 15:42:17 EST 2007

There have been a number of recent posts to Virtual Vairs in which
CORSA members have been singling out
"CORSA" as this distant entity hell bent on ruining everything in
their life. Please consider that "you" are CORSA
both individually and collectively and WE are a group of 5000+
individuals who have chosen to band together for
the common goal of enjoying ownership of Corvairs and the friendship
of like minded individuals. Nobody in CORSA
is trying to do anything other than making our mutual experiences
with Corvairs enjoyable. I applaud the collective
and individual effort that is required to have a Convention. Please
be considerate of other's feelings before you write
pointed criticism at a fellow CORSA member who is trying to make your
life more enjoyable.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Member , CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member, Corvair Atlanta BOD
Corvanatics Member, SECC Member
1965 Corsa Coupe, 1964  Greenbrier, 1966 Monza Convertible
1966 WTBRT #112 xcrosser 1/2 owner
http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/