<VV> CORSA

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 14 20:47:30 EST 2007

Thanks Chuck.

Personally, I'd go to the convention in a bean field if I could.
Believe me, if my kidney on eBay gets sold (humor), I'll attend the
convention.  I really can't think of many things I'd rather do.  I was
once given some great advice by a wiser CORSA member than I when it
came to driving the GB, and it holds in this instance:

"All of this assumes that you enjoy your hobby.  Any FC is now a
nearly 40-year-old vehicle itself, so it's not the same as... a
new truck.  You will have to make adjustments to your driving style,
your
expectations, and in some cases, your ETA."

Extrapolating a bit, going to a convention is part of the hobby.  If
you want a great "hotel experience", then I'd suggest going to Vegas,
Disney, or somewhere like that.  If you want to go to a Corvair
convention because there's nowhere else you'd rather be, then do so,
make allowances as needed, and have a great time.  That's been our
plan, and it works pretty well.

--Bryan