<VV> Electric pump follow up

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Wed Mar 14 22:12:53 EST 2007

Thanks to all you guys that replied on VV and to my email.  I have a better idea how to tackle this.  One thing I didn't come away with is which brand/model you guys are running.  I plant to drive the 64 from Lancaster, PA to the convention this summer and have no faith in the mechanical pumps. I almost lost my 69 140 vert last year when the pump was pumping gas all over my always hot running engine.  Still a mystery why the gas didn't ignite, everything was wet.

Thanks,
Tom Connolly