<VV> Carb Balancer

James Dallas BEC176 at msn.com
Wed Mar 14 22:58:09 EST 2007

  Lunch.............I knew I forgot something!!  Oh well better late than never.  One of my favorites is when I'm working in the garage and put a part or wrench down and then can't find it......that’s how I know its time for a break.

  Jim Dallas
  CORSA
  MCCA
  GNRT

  Dag-nab-it Matt, you are CONSTANTLY flabergasted that we can't remember stuff.  Listen, most of us are so senile we can't remember where we went for lunch today and you expect us to remember something we discussed last year?   Come on.   What was I talking about??????