<VV> Convention FUN

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 22:32:19 EST 2007

Amen Tim,
We all take ourselves too seriously, relax and enjoy, nothing is ever perfect.
If there is a piano, I and at least  three piano playing grandchildren , and anyone who wants to join in, will make lots of noise. One of Bob Dunahue's gandchildren plays also.We also had a young horn player last year.

Warren