<VV> Mar Communique (was EZ lift)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 00:39:01 EST 2007

BTW...

That SAME issue has several pages from Lawrence Jahn of Hoopeston IL - where
my cousin has a Chevy (and others) dealership.  Lawrence and I communicate
from time to time via email, but we've yet to actually meet and I've not yet
seen his Spyder in person.  From the dates listed in the article, it is
possible that my cousin may have been a student of his about the time he
first got to Hoopeston.

He (per the article) bought the car elsewhere - well the dealership was my
uncle's in those days and was just Pontiac-Buick - so no surprise there.

Funny, how you eventually end up in contact with someone who has crossed
paths in life a few times before.  THAT is a big part of what National
Convention is about.

Later, JR

PS...   I think I first met Lonzo at a swap meet in Bryan, OH.  Probably 15
yrs ago... more?  He's big and scary - but a pussycat at heart and a great
guy (and family as well) to know.