<VV> Re: Electric pump follow up

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Wed Mar 14 22:57:32 EST 2007

Hi Tom:

In his book, The Classic Corvair, Bob Helt writes about the Purolator
Pro12SV
as a good choice for the Corvair. Out here on the West Coast, Schucks Auto
Parts
carry the brand.

I have posted a link to their website, which lists the Corvair in their
application guide.
Be aware that their suggested pump for the Corvair differs from Bob's.

  http://www.facet-purolator.com/

Bill Chellis

Message: 3