<VV> Lonzo in a Vair Shirt

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 05:47:26 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/15/2007 12:14:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

<<It's GOOD to you standing - unaided!  Thumbs in the pockets.>> snip

Thanks JR.... actually, my cane was a few feet away, just off camera... I can
walk on a flat surface, but I have to keep a clsoe watch on where I put that
foot once I'm outside... that picture was taken back in November... my hair
has gotten a bit longer since then.
:-)
Cheryl says I look like I frequent the biker bar from "Pee Wee's Big
Adventure"... she's so sweet to say such nice things... ya know?
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe