<VV> Bryan Swap

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Mar 15 17:04:51 EST 2007

For the sake of anyone who would be interested, when the Bryan club
folded due to lack of members, the three clubs of northern Ohio
(Vacationland, Friends, and North Coast) decided to promote the May Meet
as a substitute. And while our event as a small regional has been good,
the "swap meet" part isn't like the Bryan swap meet. But if there would
be a large influx of parts vendors (rivaling Bryan) we would certainly
welcome them.

-Mark C (Friends of Corvair member)