<VV> Scams

Harry Jensen hljensen at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 15:25:24 EST 2007

Hi--

Huh? There are no e-mail addresses on the website for the 'bots to harvest,
unless I am missing something. The e-mail addresses are in a database which
is only accessed when someone queries it.

In the old system, yes. The e-mail addresses were in the html. In the new
one, where there is no e-mail address in the body of the classified ad, I
don't see how a 'bot could get the addresses.

--H