<VV> Re:PG CORVIAR POWER ON VW FLOORPAN

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 16:31:16 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/15/2007 1:26:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, N2VZD at aol.com
writes:

> has anyone here ever put a corvair powerglide transaxle onto a vw floorpan?
>
> or know where i can find whats needed? i have someone who wants to do this
> then
> put a kit body on it. can anyone help me help him?
> please respond to list or direct.  thanks.
> regards, tim colson gettin involved again!!!

It's called a Hadley Trans-Vair Kit......out of production....easy to make...

Why, just last Summer Bill Elliot  spent weeks telling us about sending his
Wife and Daughter ALONE  around the U.S. in a V W WestFalia Camper using a
Corvair and PowerGlide..... And lots of pictures too!

But I won't go into that!!! GGGGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!