<VV> Sterling Heights/vs Detroit HUMOR NO COVAIR

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 19:45:33 EST 2007

Just now catching up on VV.

The Motor City always gets a bad rap.  I heard about a couple of guys sitting on a plane waiting to depart from LA direct to Metro Airport.  One guy was really nervous.  The second guy asked if he was afraid of flying.

The first guy says,"No, I'm just nervous because my company transferred me to Detroit and I have heard so many stories about the crime there."

"You gotta be kidding," the second guy says.  "Hey, I live in Detroit.  It's not like you think.  It's a family city, with parks, schools, museums, all the things you would expect in any major metropolitan area."

Relieved, the first guy says, "So what kind of job do you do there?"

"Me?  I'm a tailgunner on a bread truck."

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: <kaczmarek at charter.net>