<VV> What the Nader is this Futura thing?

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 18 08:43:45 EST 2007

I bet that car will be a bear to work on.  The tailgate doesn't open, so
anything you do to the engine will require you crawling over those two fixed
seats provided there is an opening back there in the first place.  Makes for
a good time just checking the oil, not to mention changing plugs and belt.
Maybe the original owner died from carbon monoxide while trying to balance
his carbs.

Since there is no trunk, where the master cylinder and the spare tire?

I don't think this is anything you would want to drive, but only a trailer
show car.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member