<VV> Re:Silver Por 15

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Mar 18 09:01:17 EST 2007

> From: "Secular" <rusecular at yahoo.com>
> Subject: <VV> Silver Por 15 ....
>
>  Does anyone have any experience with the "silver" POR 15?
>
>  Would one quart cover the entire underbody?
>
>  (they claim one pint covers approx. 50 sq. ft.)
>
>  Where could I purchase "Extend" rust inhibitor aerosol?
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Tony I.

Don't know why you want silver on the underbody they do have a chassis
black, but a quart should more than do it.
About 8 years ago I painted my garage fuel oil tank. Still looks like I did
it yesterday.
Somewhere I have 3/4 of a quart left...........probably turned into a rock
by now.

Gary Swiatowy