<VV> What the Nader is this Futura thing?

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 18 11:18:38 EST 2007

But.....it is a 2-door nomad style wagon.  I would have thought that a coupe
was the basis,  with sedan back lite added.

engine is stated to be in the rear -- gas tank????  also listed as a 60 --
before wagons.

and oh -- just because IL law says front plates are required doesn't mean
much -- I have run two collector cars to shows, meetings without front
plates.  Peace officers seem less concerned about them then daily drivers.

I thought I seen a similar vehicle written up somewhere.  Brain cells won't
tell me where though.

tim mahler