<VV> Thanks for the ignition help

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 20:10:01 EST 2007

Thanks to everyone who responded to my electronic ignition set up problems.
Turns out that Bryan Blackwell has a picture of the same Crane system on his
website. The answer is that both wires in the new harness are hooked up like
stock. Now I'm trying to figure out how the PO got it to work, hooked up
differently (with only one of the wires)...okay, I'm through worrying about it.
(Wonder if that was contributing to the spark knock?) Now, back to the light sockets
from hell.
Grant