<VV> Black Corsa... Lives Again! :)

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:04:28 EST 2007

It's amazing what a good nights sleep, last place in the local economy run
in a borrowed car, (pitiful 23mpg in a LM 110 PG) and a fresh mind will get
you.  Came home tonight, refused to work on that 64 engine, piddled with the
truck for an hour instead, realized I could easily switch the coil out of
the 64, did that, poured the same 3+ month old gas down the rebuilt
unadjusted, parts missing carbs... fired right up, nice and loud with no
logs installed.

I might even spend a couple of nights this week buttoning her up and
installing her.  About time some luck ran my way, eh?

Barry
Happy as a pig in mud tonight.

(BTW, Bruce Schug won the economy run like usual...59 flat/rolling miles,
1.2 gallons used...49.2mpg...in a 67 A/C coupe, 140 4spd, 3.55, 16" rims...
2nd place only got 29+)