<VV> Needed: Vinyl filler strips for Delude Van Roof Bows

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 18:25:20 EST 2007

I'm missing three (3). The pieces of which I speak are white vinyl tubing,
about 4' long x 5/8" in diameter. The strips finger press between  the roof
support bows and the underside of the roof. The strips hide the  trim edge of the
headliner material glued to underside of the roof.

I've checked both the assembly manual, and the GM parts catalog, and cannot
find a specification or PN. Does anyone have any of what I seek (or know  who
might).

Please advise... thanks,

Mike Mauro
64 Greenbrier Deluxe.