<VV> Annual Spring Cookout and Swap Meet Tucker, GA

PAULRA1 at aol.com PAULRA1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 20:48:06 EST 2007

Just wanted to send out a welcome to anyone that may want to join us.

March 24, 2007 Ted's Auto Body  Shop
Corvair Atlanta will hold it's annual meeting, cookout, swap meet, clean  up,
and tune up at Ted's Auto Body Shop. We will gather around 10:00 AM and eat
around noon. We will hang around till around 3:00 or until everyone decides to
 leave. The meeting will be short. All members and all our corvair friends
are  welcome.
Ted's Auto Body is located at: 2288 4th St. Tucker, GA. 30084
(770-621-9999) Behind the Dairy Queen
 Raymond Paul     Corvair Atlanta Pres.
61 Rampside
64 sedan